UK Standard Delivery – £3.95
All UK postage is sent First Class via Royal Mail. We aim to despatch your order within 2 working days. You can expect delivery within 4 working days when selecting UK Standard Delivery.
*Delivery dates and times are subject to our service provider Royal Mail.
European Delivery – £6.50**
Items will be dispatched via Royal Mail International Tracked postage. Please allow 5-10 working days for delivery.
Rest of World – £8.00**
Items will be dispatched via Royal Mail International Tracked postage. Please allow 10-15 working days for delivery.
** If you live outside the EU local customs or import duties may be charged when your parcel reaches your country. We have no control over these charges, so unfortunately cannot predict what they will be.
Receiving and Trying on your Items
We appreciate how difficult it can be to find the right size, as well as the right support, in underwear. If you try on your bra(s) and you are unhappy with the size or fit we are always happy to help with fitting advice. You can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
- We ask that all pants are tried on over your own underwear in the interest of health and hygiene.
- Remember when trying on a bra to fully swoop and scoop all breast tissue into the cups of the bra.
Terms of returns:
We ensure all items that are posted to our customers are of the highest standard but if there is ever a need to return an item we do accept returns for a full refund or an exchange.
Under The Consumer Contract Regulations, your right to cancel begins from the moment you place your order, up to 14 working days after receiving your order. Your right to cancel is unconditional.
The items must be returned in the same condition you received it. Items that are not won’t be applicable for a full refund, but may qualify for a partial refund at our discretion.
Return postage will be paid by the customer if the order is no longer required by the customer. If the reason for the return is our responsibility or the item is faulty then return postage will be paid by Molke Ltd.
The following conditions are exempt to refunds;
- Sale items, unless the items are faulty,
- Items marked as being reduced/seconds (for having a defect, damage or any other reason)
How to return
- Please complete the Returns Form that was enclosed in your order, with your details, order reference and reason for return.
- Or you can notify us via email of your return to email@example.com and please pop a note in with your order reference and details and reason for return in with the item.
- Please ensure that all parcels are securely sealed and always obtain a certificate or receipt of posting where possible.
- Please return your items to Molke Returns, Unit 21H Harvard Court, Perth Aerodrome, Scone, Perthshire, PH2 6PL, UK.
- Once we have received your return we guarantee to process any refunds within 14 days on receipt of your order.
- Exchanges will be posted out to upon receipt of return of your order and there will be no additional postage charges incurred.